Many sports fans often wonder how the funds will be credited to the office and, most importantly, how to then withdraw their winnings from it. Despite the fact that in the last decade people have become more trusting of money transactions on the Internet, many online bookmakers have negative reviews, so newcomers are afraid to risk their money.
In fact, the main risk is that you can get carried away with betting and lose your money in a matter of days. As for depositing or withdrawing funds, there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. Of course, there are fraudulent bookmakers, but they can be identified by a single query in any search engine. Open the rating of bookmaker’s offices and register with any office from the first several dozen of them, without the fear that your money will be stolen. Let’s find out how you deposit and withdraw money from a bookmaker’s office.
- Even before you sign up at a betting shop, you can find out all the ways you can deposit money so you can find out if they are acceptable to you. Almost every betting company has a section where you can find out how a player can deposit money into his account. If you do not find such a section, it is worth contacting an operator and asking him about the method by which you would like to make a deposit.
The time it takes for the funds to be credited is an important issue.
- It depends on both the bookmaker’s office and the method of depositing. Now the funds are credited instantly in most cases, but for some methods, the bookmaker cannot deposit the money quickly. For example, when you deposit money into your account by means of a bank transfer, it only takes a few days before it reaches your account.
- Withdrawing funds usually takes longer. The maximum withdrawal time is specified in the office rules. If you have found such a point in the rules and it is stated that the maximum withdrawal period is 5 days, it does not mean that you have to wait so long. Bookmaker just insures against unforeseen circumstances. In most cases, the money comes within 24 hours, in some offices and the withdrawal and even takes only 20-40 minutes, but again, much depends on the method of withdrawal.
- Keep in mind that some offices charge a fee for the transfer from the player. You should refuse to play in such a betting company, because the commission combined with the margin is already too much. Carefully study the rules about the withdrawal of funds. They might have interesting points such as only one free withdrawal per month and a big withdrawal fee if the player doesn’t withdraw his bank in full, etc. There are pitfalls here as well, but this is more of an exception. The rules of the offices are all set out, so it is worth reading them even before the registration stage.
- Most offices do not allow you to make deposits/withdrawals in different ways. If you made a deposit through a Sberbank card, then you must withdraw to the exact account from which the funds were credited.
What method to choose?
- Bank cards. If the office works with banks, then it means that it has passed their inspection. Banks do not cooperate with fraudsters, so the presence of this method of transactions with the account speaks in favor of the office. In most cases, when depositing or withdrawing funds to a bank card, no fee is charged.
- Bank transfer. Reliable method, but it takes a few days.
- Electronic payment systems. It takes from 5 to 10 minutes to open an account in any payment system. Usage of electronic money is very convenient, but a small commission (0.5-1%) is charged when transferring funds to the card, and it can reach 6-8% when withdrawing funds.
- Mobile operators. A method which we strongly recommend you not to use. Commission at the input of funds from the operator can reach 30%.
- Betting shops. If there are betting shops in your city, you can make transactions with the account at their cash desk. Bookmakers do not charge a fee for such a transaction.
- You may also transfer money to your account via postal orders or common transfer systems. The money will not come to you soon, so it is better to use another way.